Here’s a quick list of things you can do to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year!
- Dye your food green- milk, pancakes, eggs, smoothies, everything!
- Play some Celtic or Irish Pub Songs on your Spotify, Pandora or other internet radio stations.
- Google fast facts about St. Patrick’s Day to share with your family. Do you know who St. Patrick is?
- Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage with potatoes (or other Irish foods) for dinner.
- Build a trap with your kids to catch a leprechaun, lure him with Lucky Charms, and when he “gets away” be sure he didn’t for forget to leave a little treat inside the trap.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Newborn, family and engagement photographer serving Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham and surrounding areas.