Here is a simple and cute treat you can put together for Valentine’s Day.
- Almond Bark (Flavor of choice)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Put one marshmallow on each lollipop stick.
- Cut off 2-3 blocks of almond bark for use, and place them in a microwave safe dish.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Take out and stir so as not to burn.
- Put back in microwave and cook for another 15 seconds, then stir melted chocolate.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 until bark is all the way melted.
- Dip marshmallows in melted bark about half way, then use sprinkles for decoration.
I made these with the help of my kids and they had a blast dipping the marshmallows but their favorite part was decorating each marshmallow! I hope you and your kids enjoy making these as much as we did!
Until next time!
Newborn, family and engagement photographer serving Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham and surrounding areas.